Ergohuman Raynor ME8ERGLO
Click here to see headrest option
The Raynor ME8ERGLO is a low back version to the most popular ME7ERG Ergohuman Mesh chair. The ME8ERGLO combines a strong set of ergonomic features with a mesh seat and back and a highly polished frame. The Ergohuman's high quality, durable mesh provides
a breathability unmatched by typical upholstery. The mesh back on the Ergohuman ME8ERGLO offers surprising support, while flexing to fit your body.
The Ergohuman ME8ERGLO is available in six mesh colors: black, red/black, gray/black, blue/black and orange/black. The Ergohuman Mesh ME8ERGLO is also available with a headrest.
Ergohuman Chair Features
The Raynor Ergohuman chairs feature all the adjustability features you expect from a high quality, ergonomically designed chair. Special features include the ability to pivot the arms in an out so they support your forearms when you need it, a headrest
that adjusts up and down to cradle your neck, especially when reclining. An adjustable lumbar support snuggles your lower back. With the exception of the headrest, all models have identical features.
Unlock it to recline back in your chair or lock it in a fixed position as comfortable. Lock in positions to accommodate your posture.
Back Height Adjustment
Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine.
Backrest and seat tilt in unison. Back tilts more than seat and is tension adjustable.
This control insures that the chair tilts back comfortably (not too fast or too hard) when you want to rock back. Increase or decrease tension depending on your body weight (note Ergohuman is rated to 250 lbs)
Back Angle Adjustment
Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual's size.
Seat Depth Adjustment
This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your thighs. Keeps your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
Seat Height Adjustment
Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your Ergohuman chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. This will allow the chair to accommodate individuals of all different heights. This chair is most comfortable for people above 5'2" and
Arm Height Adjustment
Raise or lower so your forearms rest comfortably while typing at a computer and working at your desk.
All Raynor Ergohuman chairs feature:
* Pneumatic height adjustment
* Tilt tension control
* Adjustable lumbar support
* Multi-Dimensional Armrests
* Back angle adjustment
* Synchro tilt mechanism
* 3 Position Tilt lock
* Back height adjustment
* Seat depth adjustment
Ergohuman chairs without a headrest
(LE10ERGLO, ME8ERGLO, CU10ERGLO):
* Dimensions: 27.5d x 26w x 40-46h
* Weight: 65 lbs.
* Seat Height: 17 inches to 21 inches.
* Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
* Box size for chair: 33 X 21 X 26
Ergohuman Lifetime Warranty Details
- Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years.
- Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
- Customer's own material is NOT warranted.
- Warranty is limited to a forty hour work week, 250lb. weight limit.
- The warranty is limited to replacement of repair and does not cover cost of transportation and labor. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.
Fabrix Custom Upholstery
- Fabrix by Eurotech's Lifetime Warranty warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years. Please call or contact our Customer Service for
details or a copy of the warranty.
- Fabrix by Eurotech will honor any quantity providing we have sufficient inventory.