Compact Switcher TL-2X1-HDVC
2x1 HDMI & VGA Switcher with Control
We’ve all experienced it…you walk into a meeting room and there are cables all over the place…a couple on the table, a couple under the table, maybe one dangling from the projector or display. You place your laptop on the conference room table and ask, “which cable do I use to connect my presentation?” Your colleague just stares back blankly… Great, this meeting is off to a wonderful start…
The problem is exacerbated when you have multiple people all trying to share content. A poorly implemented meeting room that is difficult for one presenter to use efficiently is near impossible for multiple participants.
Enter the TL-2X1-HDVC. This compact switcher automatically manages the connections of two unique users or two unique connections—no more passing cables, pushing buttons, and untangling knots. The switcher automatically “senses” when someone plugs in an HDMI or VGA cable and makes their device live to the display. It’s the latest and greatest in automatic switching technology.
- (1) HDMI input
- (1) VGA and 3.5mm stereo audio input
- (1) HDMI output
- Automatic switching with connection sensing
- 4K@60 4:2:0 support
- 1080p@60 support
- Built-in CEC controller for display control
- Manual switching via front panel buttons, RS232 & contact closures
- Manual display power on/off via front panel buttons or contact closure
- Built-in ESD and surge protection